Shared resources are the best resources. We’ll share recipes, tips and other resources that will help make your weight loss journey attainable. Bring your ideas to the table, let’s eat healthy together.
Juice Queen Youtube Video Links Below:
- Watermelon, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon, Honey & Organifi
- The Best Green Juice Ever: How I Start My Day
- How I Started My Day – Juicing for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Juicing for a Healthier Life
- Benefits of Drinking Watermelon Juice: Nature’s Viagra
- Start Your Day Off Right with Hurom Slow Juicer
- Super Smooth Beet Juice
- Best Juice
Master the veggie scramble
Add vitamins to your a.m. protein
The next time you make scrambled eggs, add flavor, crunch and a dose of good health with some chopped veggies.
- Heat your pan and add a little oil. Olive or coconut oil work well.
- Throw in your chopped veggies and a pinch of salt.
- Broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and greens are all tasty choices. Cut them into very small pieces so they cook faster and blend better.
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add your scrambled egg mixture (eggs whisked with milk).
- Stir occasionally and continue cooking until the eggs are firm. [#Red Brick Health]
Make it a veggie sandwich
Try your sandwich meatless
Have you heard the news?
Many Americans eat more protein than they need. The recommended amount for adults is 5–6 ounces per day. While protein is necessary, it also can be high in fat and calories.
So try your sandwich without the meat. Load up veggies, like lettuce, tomato, avocado or peppers instead. And don’t forget hummus as a protein-rich spread. If you’re looking for extra flavor, include a slice (make it thin!) of a rich-tasting cheese like cheddar or provolone. Enjoy!
FOR MORE INFORMATION